Spin to win
Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Soxhlet Extractor 250 ML
Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Soxhlet Extractor 150 ML
- The Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Soxhlet Extractor is composed of three main parts: condenser, a Soxhlet extractor, and a 250 ML Borosilicate 3.3 Glass round-bottomed boiling flask
- 34/35 female joint at the top,
- 19/26 male joint at the bottom
- Allihn Condenser: 34/35 male joint at the bottom
- Flat bottom Flask: 250ml, Single neck,19/26
- Soxhlet extractor accessories, as well as different sizes, are also available
Soxhlet Extractor Applications
- The Soxhlet is used to extract chemicals from a solid into a liquid, separating out any insoluble impurities.
- Soxhlets are widely used in chemistry, biochemistry, and pharmaceutical settings for extractions in farming/agriculture, plastics and oil industries.
- The Soxhlet is used in making popular essential oils and for the analytical
- The apparatus is efficient in automating the lengthy, repetitive steps involved in an extracting process