Electronic Water Chemistry Kit with pH, TDS and Conductivity Pen Meters
Electronic Water Chemistry Kit with pH, TDS, Temperature and Conductivity Pen Meters
The TN Lab Supply Electronic Water Chemistry Kit is designed for on-site or field operation use and is suitable for water quality monitoring on the go.
This kit includes:
- 1 Pen type pH Meter - a handheld tool that measures pH and and temperature of liquids simultaneously. Comes with travel case, batteries and three buffer packs
- 1 Pen type Conductivity Meter - a handheld device used for determining the conductivity of water quality
- 1 Pen type TDS Meter - a handheld digital tool to check the TDS (total dissolved solids) of drinking water, pools, aquariums and more.
Electronic Water Chemistry Kit with pH, TDS and Conductivity Pen Meters Applications
- Used for environmental monitoring in the filed to obtain relevant readings on bodies of water
- Good set of meters for small laboratory to gain important reading on water chemistry
- TDS provides a good estimate on the solids content of water
- Conductivity is more relevant on cleaning water to estimate the amount of minerals remaining as compared to pure water.
- Often used in titrations of various chemicals or ions.