Ceramic Mortar & Pestle 160 mm diameter
- Mortar & Pestle 160 mm diameter from ceramic material for grinding and breaking large pieces
- Ideal for preparing samples, generally used to crush up solid chemicals into smaller pieces, or to grind solids into fine powder. This tool makes dissolving solids into solutions much easier.
- Ideal for pharmaceutical lab uses, but also commonly used as a kitchen tool for grinding herbs, spices and more
- Glazed outside except for
bottom; rough inside
- Pestle is glazed on its handle and rough on opposite end
- Veteran owned company with emphasis on Customer Service
Mortar & Pestle 160 mm Applications
- Grinding various solids to small particle size
- Used to grind plant materials and spices to smaller particle sizes
- Generate pastes of uniform consistencies by breaking large clumps into consistent size mixture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.