T7/T7S UV-Vis Spectrometer
T7/T7S is a high-performance split beam scanning spectrophotometer available with variable spectral bandwidth, which is innovative in terms of instrument application, mechanical and optical design. Electronic control and software enable this while maintaining features that are well established and accepted through the industry.
T7/T7S is able to carry out photometric measurements, spectrum scans, quantitative determinations and DNA/Protein analysis. When interfaced to a PC using the UV-Win software, many more features are available including three-dimensional spectrum, kinetic measurements, method and data storage, exportation of data in multiple formats and GLP administration features.
T7: UV-Vis Spectrometer Price: $3,999.00
T7S: UV-Vis Spectrometer Price: $4,199.00
- High-performance variable spectral bandwidth
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 0.3nm
- Supplied with a motorized 8 cell changer and pre-aligned Tungsten and Deuterium lamps
- Additional accessories for multi-application
- High degree of automation requiring minimal key depressions to start an analysis