TN Lab Supply Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 1000 ml Vacuum Filter Flasks
- Vacuum 1000 ml heavy wall borosilicate glass filter flask with side arm
- Also known as vacuum flasks or Büchner flasks
- Heavier walls than a standard conical flask to endure effects of vacuum filtration
- Sidearm with barbs extends 1 1/2" with a outside diameter increasing in size over the three rings from 0.45", 0.52" and the last ring at 0.55". This allows flexible hose solutions to a vacuum pump or system. High quality vacuum hose with 3/8" ID is perfect for attaching to the filter flask. However hosing that is stiff, not perfectly round, or not smooth inside, may require a 1/2" hose.
- During filtration, the filtrate enters and is held in the flask while the sample or residue remains on the filter paper in the Buchner Funnel, not included.
- Can also be used as a vacuum trap in a vacuum line.
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Manufactured to ISO: 9001 Standards for Quality Assurance
1000 ml Erlenmeyer Conical Filter Flask Applications:
- 1000 ml Filter flask is used primarily as a flask to draw a vacuum to enhance the rate of filtration when using a Buchner funnel
- Filter flasks are also used a separating flask in a vacuum line to remove liquids that are being carried though a vacuum line
- 1000 ml Conical Filter Flasks are also used with other types of filter that may utilize either a paper or other types of frit such as glass or plastic
- The vacuum being applied increased the draw through a filter membrane to nearly an atmosphere of pressure, if the vacuum level is low enough.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.