TN Lab Supply Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 500 ml Erlenmeyer Conical Filter Flasks
- Also known as 500 ml vacuum flask or Büchner 500 ml flask, have heavier walls than a standard conical flask to endure effects of vacuum filtration
- Sidearm with barbs extends 1 1/2" with a outside diameter of 3/8" allowing flexible hose solutions to a vacuum pump or system. Vacuum hose with 3/8" ID is perfect for attaching to the filter flask.
During filtration, the filtrate enters and is held in the flask while the sample or residue remains on the filter paper in the funnel.
- Filter Flask can also be used as a vacuum trap in a vacuum line.
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Manufactured to ISO: 9001 2008 Standards
- CE Certification
High Quality from German Technology
Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 500 ml Graduated Filter Flask Applications
- Vacuum filtration using Buchner or other funnels
- Vacuum aided evaporation or separation
- Heating of solid and liquid chemicals
- Evaporation of water or solvents
- Mixing and dissolution of chemicals into liquid
- Chemical reactions of organics and/or inorganics
- Collection of samples analysis or other treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.