TN LAB Supply Heavy-Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Erlenmeyer Filter Flasks
250ml - 500ml - 1L - 2L - 3L - 5L - 10L
- Filter Flasks, filtering flasks, vacuum flasks, or Büchner flasks are all common names for this filter flask.
- Our Filter Flasks have much heavier walls than a standard conical flasks to endure effects of vacuum filtration
- Sidearm extends 1 1/2" with an outside diameter of 1/2" or 3/4" depending on the size, using a barb style connection providing hose flexibility connecting to vacuum source
During filtration, the filtrate enters and is held in the flask while the sample or residue remains on the filter paper in the funnel.
- Filter Flasks can also be used as a vacuum trap in a vacuum line.
- Filter Flasks are hand produced therefore variations are inherent
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Manufactured to ISO: 9001
Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
Graduated Filter Flask Applications
- Vacuum filtration uses Buchner or other funnels
- Vacuum aided evaporation or separation
- Heating of solid and liquid chemicals
- Evaporation of water or solvents
- Mixing and dissolution of chemicals into liquid
- Chemical reactions of organics and/or inorganics
- Collection of samples analysis or other treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.