- 15000 g with 0.1 g precision
- High-resolution display to 15 kg
- Large LED Indicators back lit for low light conditions
- Lightweight, and easy to use and clean, stainless table
- Automatic calibration
- Adjustable feet with bubble balance indicator to insure scale is perfectly level
- Stainless steel weighing tray is 5.5" by 7.1"
- Unit conversion to gram, oz, lb, pcs, cwt
- The electronic scale has multiple functions: tare, units conversion, weight per unit, and fault display
- Powered by AC Power Adapter (included) or 9v Battery (not included)
- Low Cost Fast Shipping from TN Lab Warehouse in Knoxville, TN
Digital Electronic Scale 15000g - 0.1g Precision Applications:
- Weighing of many containers in the laboratory to enable net weight loading of chemical
- Parts counting in industrial applications where a measured weight of one or several parts then provides the number of total parts in a given container that has been tared.
- Used to measure addition of chemicals to a given container by first taring the container with chemicals and then adding the required amount by weight.
- Determining the final amount of solids after evaporating the liquids or the original amount of water or other liquid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.