Magnetic Stir Bar, B Style, 10 x 60 mm PTFE
- Teflon Magnetic Stir Bar, B Style, 10 x 60 mm PTFE
- Teflon®-coated for increased chemical-resistance
- Suited for many solvents, acids, and bases
- For stirring in test tubes, small size beakers, or other containers.
- Suitable for many solvents, acids, and bases
- Used for 292 °C (482 °F)
- Shipped from Knoxville, TN fully stocked warehouse
- High quality, low prices, German technology
- Veteran owned company with emphasis on Customer Service
Magnetic Stir Bar 10 x 60 mm PTFE Applications:
- Used to stir liquids beakers and flasks of medium to large size
- Increased heat transfer during stirred operations by maintaining minimum temperature in contact with heated surface
- Less chance of boil overs as stir bar acts as nucleating site for bubbles
- Mixing of solids and liquids to enhance dissolution rates
- Maximizes evaporation rate by increasing the surface area exposed to the air through development of a vortex and drawing addition air into the mixing that becomes saturated with water and carries the solvent out of the vessel.
- Utilized to mix two or more phases together increasing the surface contact when extraction between phases is desired.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.