Magnetic Stir Bar, B Style, 8 mm diameter x 20 mm long
- Teflon coated magnetic Stir Bar, B Style, 8 mm diameter x 20 mm long for small to medium sized containers
- Teflon®-coated for increased chemical-resistance
- Suited for many solvents, acids, and bases
- For stirring in test tubes, small size beakers, or other containers.
- Suitable for many solvents, acids, and bases
- Used for up to 292 °C (482 °F) temperature
- Shipped from fully stocked warehouse in Knoxville, TN
- Veteran owned company with emphasis on Customer Service
Magnetic Stir Bar 8 x 20 mm PTFE Applications:
- Used to stir liquids beakers and flasks of small to medium size
- Increased heat transfer during stirred operations by maintaining minimum temperature in contact with heated surface
- Less chance of boil overs as stir bar acts as nucleating site for bubbles
- Mixing of solids and liquids to enhance dissolution rates
- Maximizes evaporation rate by increasing the surface area exposed to the air through development of a vortex and drawing addition air into the mixing that becomes saturated with water and carries the solvent out of the vessel.
- Utilized to mix two or more phases together increasing the surface contact when extraction between phases is desired.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.