Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Volumetric 100 ml Flask Class A Accuracy
- TN LAB Volumetric Flask of 100 ml with highly accurate Class A designation for precise measurement
- Glass 100 ml volumetric flask with 14/23 Joint
- Borosilicate 3.3 Glass for superior strength and durability
- Easy-to-read 100ml marking
- Flat bottoms are ideal for precise stirring
- Excellent chemical resistance
Volumetric Flask Applications
- A volumetric flask is used to determine the precise and exact volume of solution
- A volumetric flask is more accurate than a graduated measuring cylinder, but can only be used to measure one volume, determined by the graduation ring
- Volumetric flasks measure one exact liquid volume. This 100ml volumetric flask will measure 100ml with Class A accuracy. In the neck of all volumetric flasks is a very thin line, the graduation line, indicating the fill point. A volumetric flask will only measure its designed volume. No other graduations or volume markings appear other than the graduation line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.