TN Lab Supply Heavy-Wall Low-Form Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 10000ml 10L Graduated Beaker - Cosmetic 2nds
- TN Lab Supply sells new, high-quality laboratory products.
- Sometimes we have products that fail to meet our quality requirements.
- Those products that have only cosmetic issues are offered to customers at significantly reduced prices.
- These Heavy-Wall Low-Form Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Beakers may have minor scuffs, cosmetic marks, small bubbles, fading, decolorization and/or spotting of the white marking pad.
- Most of the cosmetic issues relate to the white marking pad.
- Because of this we sell them as COSMETIC 2nds.
- The beakers are functionally perfect. Cosmetic issues.
- Examine the photos showing the typical cosmetic issues
- Graduated Scales for 10,000 ml (10 L) and Pouring Spout
- Outer diameter 217 mm
- Height: 360 mm
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Spout Diameter: 254 mm
- Rim Diameter: 240 mm
- The volume of 10000 ml (10 L)
- 1000 ml Graduations on sidewall with large marking space
- Rated for -180 to +500 C Temperature
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Large marking pad, which will contain cosmetic issues
- Manufactured to ISO: 9001 Standards for Quality Assurance
- CE Certification means production standards for beakers were met
- Low-Cost Wholesale Pricing for Everyone
- High Quality from German Technology
10000ml 10L Borosilicate Glass Graduated Beakers are used in many applications
- Stirring and mixing chemicals on a stir plate
- Heating liquids and solids on a hotplate
- Reacting various liquids and solids in a convenient open top vessel or easy access
- Evaporation of liquids to minimize condensation
- Container that is easy to remove solids after evaporation
- Used for large scale laboratory operations or small scale pilot testing
These 10000ml Beakers are COSMETIC 2NDS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.