Spin to win
Borosilicate Glass Vacuum Filtration Apparatus 250 ml
TN Lab Supply Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 250 ml Vacuum Filter Flask Apparatus
250 ml Filter Flask Apparatus with heavy wall conical Erlenmeyer side arm flask and a glass frit buchner funnel in a three part assembly for vacuum applications
Glass frit Buchner funnel 300 ml
Graduated scale funnel 300 ml
Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
Metal Clamp to hold buchner funnel to solid to filter flask
Ground glass fittings on both glass frit filter base and filter flask for vacuum tight fitting
Glass frit suitable for paper or plastic filter media to seal between 300 ml funnel and glass frit
Manufactured to ISO: 9001 Standards for Quality Assurance
CE Certification to assure complete compliance with standards during manufacture
Other sizes available: 500 ml, 1000 ml
Shipped from the Knoxville fully stocked warehouse
Low Wholesale Price to Everyone
Veteran Owned Company with emphasis on Customer Service
Glass 250 ml Glass Filter Apparatus with Conical Erlenmeyer Filter Flask and Glass Buchner Funnel Applications
- 250 ml Filter flask apparatus is used primarily as a flask to draw a vacuum to enhance the rate of filtration when using a Buchner funnel
- The side arm is attached to a vacuum source such as a vacuum pump or aspirator.
- Filter flasks are also used a separating flask in a vacuum line to remove liquids that to prevent being carried though a vacuum line
- 250 ml Conical Filter Flasks are also used with other types of filter that may utilize either a paper or other types of frit such as glass or plastic
- The vacuum being applied increased the draw through a filter membrane to nearly an atmosphere of pressure if the vacuum level is low enough.
- The glass frit is reusable and often used with paper or other removable disk filters
- The clamp is used as both a mechanism to hold the 300 ml funnel in place during filtration and to permit easy change of filter media and retrieval of the solids captured on the filter media.
- The filter may be used in gravimetric applications where the filter media may be dried and weighed to determine the weight of solids collected in a given liquid volume or process.