TN Lab Supply Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 2000 ml Erlenmeyer Conical Filter Flasks
- Also known as 2000 ml vacuum flask or Büchner 2000 ml flask
- Has heavier walls than a standard conical flask to endure effects of vacuum filtration
- Sidearm extends 1 1/2" with an outside diameter of 1/2" using a barb style connection allowing for hosing flexibility to connect to a vacuum source
During filtration, the filtrate enters and is held in the flask while the sample or residue remains on the filter paper in the funnel.
- Filter Flask can also be used as a vacuum trap in a vacuum line.
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Manufactured to ISO: 9001 2008 Standards
High Quality from German Technology
Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 2000 ml Graduated Filter Flask Applications
- Vacuum filtration uses Buchner or other funnels
- Vacuum aided evaporation or separation
- Heating of solid and liquid chemicals
- Evaporation of water or solvents
- Mixing and dissolution of chemicals into liquid
- Chemical reactions of organics and/or inorganics
- Collection of samples analysis or other treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.