Spin to win
Vacuum Filtration Apparatus Kit Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 1000ml 1L
TN Lab Supply Heavy Wall Borosilicate 3.3 Glass 1000 ml Filter Flask Apparatus
- 1000 ml Filter Flask Apparatus with heavy wall conical Erlenmeyer sidearm flask and a glass frit Buchner funnel in a three-part assembly
- Glass frit Buchner funnel 300 ml
- Graduated scale funnel 300 ml
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Metal Clamp to hold Buchner funnel to solid to filter flask
- Ground glass fittings on both glass frit filter base and filter flask for vacuum tight fitting
- Glass frit suitable for paper or plastic filter media to seal between 300 ml funnel and glass frit
- Manufactured to ISO: 9001 Standards for Quality Assurance
- CE Certification to assure complete compliance with standards during manufacture
- Other sizes available: 250 ml and 500ml
- Shipped from the Knoxville fully stocked warehouse
Glass 1000 ml Glass Filter Apparatus with Conical Erlenmeyer Filter Flask and Glass Buchner Funnel Applications
- 1000 ml Filter flask is used primarily as a flask to draw a vacuum to enhance the rate of filtration when using a Buchner funnel
- The side arm is attached to a vacuum source such as a vacuum pump or aspirator.
- Filter flasks are also used a separating flask in a vacuum line to remove liquids that to prevent being carried through a vacuum line
- 1000 ml Conical Filter Flasks are also used with other types of filter that may utilize either a paper or other types of frit such as glass or plastic
- The vacuum being applied increased the draw through a filter membrane to nearly an atmosphere of pressure if the vacuum level is low enough.
- The glass frit is reusable and often used with paper or other removable disk filters
- The clamp is used as both a mechanism to hold the 300 ml funnel in place during filtration and to permit easy change of filter media and retrieval of the solids captured on the filter media.
- The filter may be used in gravimetric applications where the filter media may be dried and weighed to determine the weight of solids collected in a given liquid volume or process.