Volumetric Flask 500 ml
Borosilicate Glass Class A Accuracy
- TN LAB 500 ml Volumetric Borosilicate Glass Flask Class A Precision
- Class A Accuracy per ISO 1042
- Glass flask with 19/26 joint for superior strength and durability
- PP stopper 19/26 to minimize sticking and seizing
- Easy-to-read precise 500ml marking
- Flat bottoms are ideal for precise stirring
- Excellent chemical resistance
Volumetric Flask Applications
- A volumetric flask is used to determine the precise and exact volume of solution
- A volumetric flask is more accurate than a graduated measuring cylinder, but can only be used to measure one volume, determined by the graduation ring
- Volumetric flasks measure one exact liquid volume. This 500ml volumetric flask will measure 500ml with Class A accuracy. In the neck of all volumetric flasks is a very thin line, the graduation line, indicating the fill point. A volumetric flask will only measure its designed volume. No other graduations or volume markings appear other than the graduation line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.